CONCEPT OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from said computer.
Technically, cookies are pieces of arbitrary data defined by the web server and sent to the browser. The browser returns them to the server without any modification, thus reflecting a state (memory of previous events) in the HTTP transactions, that would otherwise be independent of that state.
Cookie specifications suggest that browsers must support a minimum number of cookies or a minimum amount of memory to store them. In particular, a browser is expected to be able to store at least 300 cookies of 4 kilobytes each and at least 20 cookies per server or domain.
The server which is setting the cookie can specify an erase date. In that case the cookie will be erased on that date. A shopping site may want to help potential customers by remembering things in their shopping cart, even if they close the browser without making the purchase and come back later to avoid having to search for the products again. In that case, the server will create a cookie with delete date according to the desire of the website designer. If a delete date is not defined, the cookie is deleted when the user closes his browser. Therefore, defining a delete date is one way to make the cookie survive between sessions. For this reason, cookies with a delete date are called persistent.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED IN THIS WEBSITE
This website uses these cookies:
- Cookie to remember the language in which you prefer to consult the website.
- Cookie to remember the acceptance of cookies on the website.
COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics of the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website, you are consenting the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard should be done communicating directly with Google.
The information obtained through these cookies, referring to the user's equipment, could be combined with your personal data only if you are registered on this website. The user will be able to choose what cookies wants to work on this website, or may disable cookies:
• In the browser configuration; for example:
• The specific opt-out systems for the cookie in question (these systems may lead to a reject cookie being installed on your computer for your opt-out choice to function).
CHANGES IN COOKIES POLICY